for 40 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries: Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
from Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Russian Federation, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth project managers
DZS I Czech National Agency for International Education and Research (National Agency)
SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centre (SALTO EECA) Foundation for the Development of the Educational System (SALTO Resource Centre)
Agence du Service Civique - SALTO EuroMed (SALTO Resource Centre)
SALTO-Youth South East Europe Resource Centre MOVIT (SALTO Resource Centre)
The activity will combine different aspects:
- delivering information on the European Solidarity Corps on theoretical and practical levels to gain knowledge on the first steps to take part in the new edition of the European Solidarity Corps programme (2021-2027);
- networking and building partnerships on an international level with a group composed of Participating and Partner Countries youth organisations willing to cooperate and work together in the framework of the European Programmes.
The PBA will be run online using interactive and non-formal methodologies that will allow participants to get in contact, share their experiences and practices and provide time and space for working on projects ideas and structures.
The main programme will be held from 21st to 23rd June: the first and last day as full programme days and 22nd as group work (project development) guided by offline instructions.
Aim and Objectives:
The overall aim is to enhance the cooperation between organizations from Participating and Partner Countries. The cooperation would be built on specific needs and expectations of the organisation representing those countries and their youth field.
- to get to know each other and organizations taking into consideration their specificities,
- to build trust and partnership among organizations;
- to deepen knowledge of European Solidarity Corps;
- to build qualitative partnerships between organisations
- to create cooperation within the European Solidarity Corps and work on projects.
The PBA is addressing primarily:
- organizations holding Quality Label from Programme and Partner countries;
- also, those who are in the transition process from E+ accreditation to the Quality Label.
In specific, are invited to apply youth workers, project managers:
- having experience in volunteering projects;
- having a working knowledge of English;
- available to actively attend the full duration of the activity.
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni?
Kérjük, egyaránt töltse ki az idegen nyelvű (SALTO) és a magyar nyelvű jelentkezési lapot!
A részvétel költségei:
A résztvevők programhoz kapcsolódó költségeit a fogadó nemzeti iroda vagy a szervező fedezi.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2021. június 7.
Értesítés a jelentkezés eredményéről: 2021. június 11.
Pável Luca / Ms Luca Pável
TCA-NET koordinátor / TCA-NET coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu | www.eusolidaritycorps.hu