for 25 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries: Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth project managers, Youth coaches, This seminar is aimed at providing opportunities for organisations, therefore, we are welcoming not only individual participants, but whole organisations.
Polish National Agency of Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
With this seminar we aim at offering space for community of sharing and finding inspiration for future innovation as well as increase your chances for developing future international cooperation (within Key Action 2 of Erasmus+ Youth) and in the frame of European Solidarity Corps.
Strategic Partnership and European Solidarity Corps projects provide numerous opportunities for setting up international cooperation to develop for example new cooperation, approaches, methods and increase quality of inclusion work with young people with health and diverse abilities. The seminar will also be an opportunity to find partner organisations for further cooperation in the frame of Erasmus+ Programme and European Solidarity Corps.
Aims & objectives:
• provide an opportunity to meet organisations from other countries working on inclusion,
• explore opportunities to build and sustain cooperation and partnership among organisations,
• explore how organisation can use the funding opportunities of the KA2 Action of Erasmus+ programme and European Solidarity Corps in inclusion youth work,
• understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships and European Solidarity Corps,
• get to know inspiring examples of such projects,
• have a break from everyday work routine and gain a different perspective on supporting youth in other countries; get inspired by other participants and stimulate personal and organisational creativity on the field.
*This seminar is aimed at providing opportunities for organisations, therefore, we are welcoming not only individual participants, but whole organisations. More than one person from organisation can participate in Open Sessions. We are looking for organisations that:
• are targeting young people with health and diverse abilities, based in one of the Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps programme countries,
• are motivated to further increase the quality of organisation’s work on inclusion,
• have willingness to explore possibilities to develop and implement Strategic Partnership projects or projects within European Solidarity Corps programme or an international level,
• have participants that are able to communicate in English (it will be the main working language).
Dates of the seminar:
The seminar starts on 24th May 2021 in the morning and ends on 28th of May 2021, with 3 full obligatory days (24-25/05 and 28/05) and 2 open days for visiting virtually the participating organisations "Virtual Open Door Days" (26-27/05/2021-not obligatory).
During the 3 obligatory days of the seminar (24-25/05 and 28/05) we will work form 9:30 till 15:30, including the breaks.
Lets cooperate for inclusion.pdf
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni?
Kérjük, egyaránt töltse ki az idegen nyelvű (SALTO) és a magyar nyelvű jelentkezési lapot!
A részvétel költségei:
A résztvevők programhoz kapcsolódó költségeit a fogadó nemzeti iroda vagy a szervező fedezi.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2021. május 16.
Értesítés a jelentkezés eredményéről: 2021. május 18.
Pável Luca / Ms Luca Pável
TCA-NET koordinátor / TCA-NET Coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu | www.eusolidaritycorps.hu