YOCOMO - the 3rd ETS learning experience for youth workers
Jelentkezés a képzésre SALTO jelentkezés
YOCOMO - the 3rd ETS learning experience for youth workers: a systemic approach to competence development
2-8 March 2020 | Jurmala, Latvia
for 24 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Russian Federation, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
and recommended for
Jaunatnes starptautisko programmu agentura - Latvian National Agency for youth (National Agency)
SALTO Training and Cooperation Resource Centre (SALTO Resource Centre)
- you are a youth worker and you already have experience with international mobilities, but want to develop your competences further,
- you are interested to experience working with the ETS competence model for youth workers,
- you are motivated to explore the meanings of ‘systemic’ and ‘approach to competence development’ in your work and the potential impact,
- you are curious, open and ready to look at your youth work practice from a different perspective,
- you are looking for a great opportunity to meet other colleagues and share, exchange, support and evolve.
Then YOCOMO 3 might be the right learning experience for you!
YOCOMO 3 intends to create a space for you, as a youth worker, to reflect and exchange on your practice using the ETS competence model for youth workers. In addition to the above, you will also look at the potential impact the relation between ‘systems’ and ‘competence development’ can have not only on yourself, but also on the systems that you work with and belong to (your organisation, young people, local community, youth work in your country, etc.).
As participant, you will explore:
- The ETS competence model for youth workers - its content, origins and intentions
- The interdependence between competence areas within the ETS model
- Who owns the competences? A systemic approach to competence development
- Competence development and the impact on our systems
- The reflective practice: from self-awareness to system awareness
- Developing our own competence development and transformation plan
In addition to what is indicated above and if you are interested to apply, it is important that you are involved in designing, implementing and evaluating the pedagogical activities organised by your structure. You will be asked to direct your own learning and in particular, have the ability to self-assess your competences (attitudes, skills, knowledge and behaviours). All participants must have a structure that supports them (NGO, school, municipality, youth centre, etc.). A fairly good knowledge English is necessary since it is the working language.
Note: because YOCOMO courses are still part of a pilot experience, we hope to have participants who are able to provide conductive feedback and recommendation after the course.
The team of trainers for YOCOMO 3 are Darko Markovic, Natalja Gudakovska and Snežana Baclija Knoch. Following the selection process, the training team will contact the selected participants with specific information and tasks regarding the further development of the programme, which include online learning as well.
YOCOMO 3 is based on a long-term format and blended learning, meaning that they include:
- One residential course of 5 days (arrivals on the 2nd of March 2020, working days on 3-7, departures on the 8th);
- Online learning before (to prepare) and after (to experiment, harvest and further learn) on the HOP Platform – number of hours to be defined (no worries - very manageable :)
Because of its experimental nature, YOCOMO 3 includes a final consolidation meeting of about 2 days, between 3rd to 5th of June 2020 (probably arrivals on the 3rd evening, work on 4-5 and departures 5th evening or at the very latest, 6th morning). As much as possible, you should commit to participate in that meeting as well.
The general approach is based on the principles of non-formal learning and the course strongly supports reflection and self-directed learning.
Please find here further material for reading: the Competence Model for Youth Workers Working Internationally - www.salto-youth.net/rc/training-and-cooperation/tc-rc-nanetworktcs/youthworkers-competence-model/
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni?
Kérjük, egyaránt töltse ki az idegen nyelvű (SALTO) és a magyar nyelvű jelentkezési lapot!
A részvétel költségei:
A résztvevők nemzetközi utazását, ill. biztosítási költségeit a Tempus Közalapítvány Erasmus+ ifjúsági csoport, a külföldi szállás és étkezés, valamint a programhoz kapcsolódó költségeket a fogadó nemzeti iroda vagy a szervező fedezi.
A résztvevő, a programra történő utazása során felmerülő egyéb utazási költségeket (transzfer költségek) - mint a programhoz történő résztvevői hozzájárulást - fizeti. Amennyiben a transzfer költségek együttes összege a 10.000 forintot meghaladja, úgy a Közalapítvány egyéni kérelem benyújtását követően - egyedi elbírálás alapján - a 10.000 forint feletti összeget megtéríti a résztvevő részére.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2020. január 6.
Értesítés a jelentkezés eredményéről: 2020. január 20.
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA-NET koordinátor / TCA-NET coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu | www.eusolidaritycorps.hu