The Incubator - less WORK for more IMPACT
Jelentkezés a képzésre
13-16 April 2018 | De Glind, Netherlands
for 25 to 30 participants participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Erasmus+ Youth Netherlands (National Agency)
- Understanding the value and position of an Erasmus+ Youth in Action activity as a tool within a long term educational process.
- Designing a strategical educational process, starting from the assessed needs towards the desired impact.
- Understanding the support function of Erasmus+ Youth in Action in educational processes with young people.
- Working towards concrete impact on individual/organisational/community level.
- A better understanding of the ‘how and why’ of needs analysis.
Participants: profile & number
- 25 to 30 participants
- youth workers (professional and volunteer), youth leaders and decision makers in the field of youth
- the course is open for newcomers and participants with experience in one particular Key action. The course is not designed for youth workers with extensive experience in Erasmus+: Youth in Action
- the course is open for two participants from the same organisations (e.g. a youth worker and a decision maker/board member) in order to increase the chance to implement the developed strategy back home. If you want to participate with two, please justify this in the application form.
Flow of the training process
- Projects under Erasmus+: Youth in Action are not always coming from real needs of the local community.
- Needs assessment is often done by the person in charge of the project, without involving target groups, peers, board members or other stakeholders.
- The impact of Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects is often limited and not monitored in a long-term perspective.
- Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects are often additional/extra work and are not always connected with the educational aims and objectives of the beneficiaries.
- Participants will be able to use Erasmus+: Youth in Action as a toolbox that contributes to the educational objectives of their organisation and their daily work. Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects are not the final product, but are/can be part of a local kick off for change and new local initiatives.
- Participants will design projects coming from identified needs in their local community, and focus on concrete outcomes and long term impact (on individual/organisational/community level).
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000031
Application form in English
Application deadline: 28 February 2018
Date of selection: 6 March 2018
Contact for questions:
Tóth Xénia / Ms Xénia Tóth
Pályázati referens / Programme officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu