20-27 April 2016 | Antalya, Turkey
for 32 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom
Recommended for: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders
Working language(s): English
Organizer: Turkish National Agency (National Agency)
Drama in Non Formal Learning training course aims to develop educational competences of the participants on drama techniques used in Non Formal Learning and its implementation in youth works.
“Drama in Non Formal Learning” training course aims to develop educational competences of the participants on drama techniques used in Non Formal Learning and its implementation in youth works.
• To create new methods for non formal Learning based on drama techniques
• To share and analyse drama methods within educational context
• To put drama techniques into practice for soft skill development of youngsters
• To understand the effect of drama for social inclusion of young people
• To raise the knowledge about Erasmus + programme
• To develop new projects and co-operations
• Non- Formal Learning / Youthpass and their effect on the personal development of youth
• Drama techniques and their usage for soft skill development
• Social inclusion in youth field
• Intercultural learning and multicultural partnerships
• Erasmus+ YiA programme and project planning.
The course will be intended for young people, youth workers and youth leaders who:
• have experience in youth field (as volunteers or professionals) and in developing activities / projects with and for young people;
• are committed to work directly with youth on the issues related to the training;
• have interest in developing international projects;
• are motivated to undergo training and able to attend the course for its full duration;
• are able to work in English.
Application deadline: 21 February 2016
Date of selection: 17 March 2016
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 15018
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Contact for questions:
programkoordinátor | programme officer
Erasmus+ Ifjúsági Programiroda | Erasmus+ Youth National Agency
Család-, Ifjúság- és Népesedéspolitikai Intézet
Institute for Family, Youth and Population Policy
HU-1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Tel: +36 1 237 6766