Enterprise your daily life!
Jelentkezés a képzésre
18-23 May 2018 | Cyprus
for 25 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Civil servants actively working in youth organisations, youth services or with young people
Working language(s): English
Youth Board of Cyprus (National Agency)
In a constantly changing environment, having entrepreneurial skills is an essential part of being able to meet the challenges of everyday life. The dramatic changes in global economies over the past years have been matched with the transformation in technology and all these have an impact on education, the workplace, our home and our social life. To cope with the increasing pace and change of modern life, young people need entrepreneurial skills such as flexibility, taking initiatives, assertiveness, self-awareness and many more. These skills can not only boost their personal, professional and socio-economical development but also, reduce, or even eliminate youth unemployment, and raise both the social inclusion and the quality of life of young people.
Realising how important entrepreneurial skills are, youth workers need to know how to support young people in developing them. A youth worker is expected to possess a set of methods and tools in order to facilitate the development of these skills. Youth workers need to be equipped with the appropriate knowledge, information and tools and this training has been set up to support youth workers in this.
If you are a youth worker who wants to know how to support young people develop and use their entrepreneurial skills, then this training will be very useful for you.
This TC aims at strengthening the capacity of youth workers in developing the entrepreneurial potential of young people, as to enable them to adopt a proactive approach in their personal, civic and professional life.
- To explore and clarify the concept of entrepreneurship in a broad sense and raise awareness on the importance of the development of young people's respective competences;
- To identify challenges and resources needed for the implementation of entrepreneurial initiatives;
- To explore how non-formal education and youth work can foster entrepreneurship among young people especially through volunteering and active participation in civil society;
- To offer space to exchange knowledge, experiences, good practices and ideas in the field of entrepreneurial learning, to share and develop tools/methods for stimulating and coaching youth entrepreneurship;
- To identify and make good use of the opportunities for entrepreneurial learning in the Erasmus+ Programme and to create an environment for future cooperation among participants.
All participants should:
- Be youth workers, youth leaders or civil servants actively working in youth organisations, youth services or with young people;
- Be motivated and interested in exploring the concept of youth entrepreneurship;
- Be in a position to multiply the experience gained during the course in their realities;
- Be available for the full duration of the course;
- Be able to work in English;
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000164
Application deadline: 11 March 2018
Date of selection: 23 March 2018
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu