6-12 March 2017 | Youth Centre Marttinen, Virrat, Finland
for 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, and others who have implemented of participated in youth exchanges of who have applied for a youth exchange to their National Agency
Working language(s): English
Finnish National Agency of Erasmus+ (National Agency)
National Agencies of Iceland, Poland and Belgium (French speaking community) (National Agency)
A Youth Exchange needs content – behind the content there are tools: This training helps to explore tools around group processes, (intercultural) learning, involvement of young people and more.
The overall aim of TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges - is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their Youth Exchanges.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
• To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitates group development during Youth Exchanges.
• To explore tools that focus on learning processes and intercultural learning.
• To explore different tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in Youth Exchange projects.
• To increase understanding of how different tools empower young people to evaluate their project experience and get involved in disseminating results.
• To become aware of how to integrate thematic priorities in Youth Exchanges.
Sending NAs will cover the travel costs of their participants.
The Finnish National Agency will cover the accommodation, meals and training materials duing the training.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16163
Application deadline: 7 February 2017
Date of selection: 15 February 2017
For any questions or more information please contact:
Zemliczki Éva / Eva Zemliczki
Junior pályázati referens / Junior Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ YOUTH / ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
T: (+36 1) 237 1300