Seminar / Conference
29 September - 3 October 2016 | Prague, Czech Republic
The "#EVS20 Superannual meeting" is an event connected with the 20th anniversary of EVS in Central European region.
We want to gather different stakeholders of the EVS system to celebrate the 20 years EVS anniversary, to evaluate its past and present and to contribute to the shaping of its future. The event will have features of conference, workshops, exchange of good practice and non-formal meetings. Experts from the youth field will be involved, as well as representatives of the NAs, Commission and National Authorities.
Participants are encouraged to evaluate EVS on personal, local, national and international level and based on that to bring some considerations and perspectives for the future, which can be passed to relevant decision-makers for implementation.
This event will be also linked to national EVS annual meetings.
LET´S HAVE A CAKE!
• To celebrate the 20years EVS anniversary
• To discuss and evaluate the developments in EVS in last 20 years, its strengths and weaknesses
• To promote and consult the good practices and methods used in EVS
• To attempt to catch a glimpse of what is ahead of us and how we can get ready for it
• To collect and suggest possible improvements in EVS to all stakeholders.
The target group of the meeting are:
• EVS coordinators from SO, RO, CO
• ex-EVS volunteers
• EVS TEC trainers
• EVS accreditors
• representatives from the NAs working with EVS
• representatives from the National Authorities
• representatives from the European Commission
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA or your SALTO EECA RC (email@example.com) / SALTO SEE (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline: 3 July 2016
Date of selection: 7 July 2016
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Project code by the Hungarian NA: 16115
For any questions or more information please contact:
Család-, Ifjúság- és Népesedéspolitikai Intézet
Institute for Family, Youth and Population Policy
HU-1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Tel: +36 1 237 6763